VIAIR Automatic Portable Compressors
Portable compressors offer unlimited air in the backcountry. VIAIR has two new portable compressors for your backcountry needs.
• Compressors start and stop automatically when moving from tire to tire during inflation.
• The 400P model offers fast 2.54 CFM tire filling at a 33-percent duty cycle.
• The 450P model offers a 100-percent duty cycle at 1.66 CFM.
• Both models are portable and self-contained: simply connect the included leads to the vehicle battery and you're ready to air up.
• Both models include a gas station-style inflation gun with a built-in pressure gauge.
• The 400P and 450P are mounted on heavy-duty sand trays for stability in the dirt.
• 150 PSI maximum working pressure gives a high capacity with either model.
• Heavy-duty storage bag included.
Limited Edition Mickey Thompson Classic II Wheels
The Classic II wheel from Mickey Thompson is one of our enduring favorites at 4WD&SU. Mickey Thompson is offering a one-time production run of its Classic II's in a painted and clear-coated finish.
• Only 640 sets will be made.
• Limited Edition includes black satin painted and clear-coated finish with a black Mickey Thompson logo center cap and an authentic Mickey Thompson signature badge.
• 15x8 and 15x10 sizes will be produced in a 5x4.5 Jeep bolt pattern.
• Available from select Mickey Thompson dealers.
Rough Country JK Brake Lines and Sway Bar Disconnects
Attention to small details is often what separates one Jeep from the next. Pay attention to the small stuff and you'll have a reliable rig that works well. Ignore the details and you won't get as far. Rough Country has two new JK accessories that will help get you there...and back.
• Front and rear brake lines are stainless steel and pressure-tested to 4,000 psi.
• Wrapped in Kevlar for exceptional protection.
• Brake lines are for 2007-2009 JK Wranglers with 4 to 6 inches of lift.
• Available separately as front or rear kits.
• Kits include lines, washers, and clips.
Sway bar disconnects are adjustable to fit JK Wranglers from stock height up to a six-inch lift.
Spherical ball joints offer a 90-degree range of motion.
Disconnects require no tools to operate.
Includes a frame bracket that secures the sway bar out of the way when not in use.