Coverking: Protect Your Jeep Seats with a Perfect Fit
Seats in open-top Jeeps have a tough life because they've got to put up with the weather in addition to keeping you comfortable.
• Coverking neoprene Jeep seat covers are made using digital patterns for a precise, factory-like fit.
• Easy installation and precise fit for seats, armrests, headrests, console covers, and 40/20/40 split bench configurations.
• Available in a variety of color options.
• OEM-delivered features like map pockets, cut outs for controls, side impact airbag flaps and provisions for seats with integrated seat belts are all included in application-specific Coverking seat covers.
• Can be ordered with officially licensed Jeep logo or custom lettering.
• Available for most classic and current Jeep models.
Full-size Function, Pint-size Package
Have you ever had the need to refill or tune the nitrogen pressure in your shocks or bumpstops while out on the trail? Are you tired of lugging a large nitrogen cylinder in your vehicle or support truck? The Nitro Charger from Rubicon Express is a portable, lightweight solution that fits in your glove box.
• Nitro Charger comes complete and ready for use.
• Push-button valves provide precise nitrogen fill and bleed from 0 to 600 psi.
• Precision liquid-filled gauge gives accurate readings.
• No-loss connector prevents pressure change when detaching the hose.
• Includes two 95cc nitrogen bottles.
• Includes an adapter compatible with most gas/air sources including cylinders and air compressors.
• Packaged in a compact, protective carrying case.
Dave's Customs Unlimited Protects Your Diff
A smashed ring gear is inconvenient and expensive. Dave's Customs Unlimited offers bolt-on differential guards to prevent trail damage.
• Available for Dana 44, Dana 60, Dana 70, and GM 14-bolt axles.
• Machined from 3/4-inch steel with a 1/4-inch-thick skid plate.
• Countersunk bolt holes.
• Stainless Allen-head bolts are included.
Black textured powder coated finish.
Available with or without top mounting ear. Mounting ear can be used for axle trusses and suspension links.